Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Just Can't Get Enough!

I started out this morning with a BIG cup o' coffee.  Then, I was off to Staples for the Teacher Appreciation Sale.  It started at 9, but I was running behind...okay, so I couldn't get out of bed.  I need to start practicing since we return back to work August 20th.  Anyway, I arrive at 10 and I managed to get packs of notebook paper for 1 penny each and my favorite gel pens in a 2 pack for 25 cents each.  Of course, the "I MUST HAVE" supplies were not on sale.  I picked up a poster board tri-fold and some cute star border while I was there so I could make this cute writing center created by A Cupcake for the Teacher.  You can get the printables HERE.

My "New"  Writing Center! :o)

Don't forget!  The TPT sale starts tomorrow.  Lots of awesome stuff from some amazing teachers, you don't won't to miss this!  Click below to go right to my store!!!


Have a WONDERFUL Saturday friends!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to bother you, but I have noticed a lot of people using those kinds of boarders on their title pages. Not everyone uses the same one, but similar. What program has those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are referring to the top of my homepage, I had a wonderful blog designer create it. Her link is on the right side bar. Just click on project 3 esigns at the bottom. :)-Kristi

    ReplyDelete

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods