Sunday, February 2, 2014

Regrouping

Hope you are or are not enjoying this years Superbowl.  I tuned out after the 1st quarter, but I did watch half-time.  I do love me some Bruno Mars!  It's funny because my kids and I danced on Monday to "Just the Way You Are!"  Perfect Song!

I'm just getting back into the groove of things since we had 4 snow days last week.  I guess you could say "Happy Spring Break".  We aren't sure when the makeup days will be, but I can almost bet they will fall right when we need the break the most.  So in keeping with what we have been working on in Room 22, I have revised my freebie "Crazy About Addition".  I made this activity 2 years ago, but like all things it was time for a makeover.  You can pick up this freebie by clicking on any of the pics below.  It is a wonderful activity for those active kids that just need to get moving.







Happy Monday to all of you!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods