Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Fever TpT and Teachers Notebook Sale Tomorrow

I can't believe spring has finally sprung!  It makes me want to stay outside all day, except when it is raining, of course.  It has been raining all weekend.  Today it has just been overcast with a little chill, but I predict the rain will be here any minute.

In honor of mother nature, I am throwing a TpT and Teachers Notebook Sale for 15% off all of my products for tomorrow only.  Pick up all of your favorite things from my shop while they are on sale.  Thank you for all that continue to support me on sharing my ideas.  I am so lucky to be able to collaborate with other teachers.  It is very inspiring!




1 comment:

  1. Kristi,
    Hey! Thanks for finding me! It's definitely a small world. Welcome to the blog world. Let me know if there's anything you need help with or if you want to meet up and talk!
    Randi @ Teach It With Class
    My TPT Store
    My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods