Friday, July 20, 2012

It's All "Bugging" Me

Hey friends!  I have completely been MIA!  Both my families have been visiting me for two weeks and as you can imagine, I have been extremely busy.  So, it's "bugging" me that I have neglected my blog and other activities I had planned this summer.  But, I AM BACK!  My school's theme this year is everything bug related.  We have implemented PBIS (Positive Behavior Support) in our school for 3 years.  We have a bee theme going on and so I am assuming we are keeping the theme going so teachers save money and students can relate to a common theme.  Anyway, this year I created some "buggy" things for my classroom including labels, nameplates, word wall letters, and calendar pieces.  I am not quite finished so if you are looking for it you'll find it on TPT in a day or two.  For now, I'll leave you with a sneak-peek by giving you a nameplate freebie. Enjoy your last few weeks of summer blog friends!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods