Saturday, November 24, 2012

After Thanksgiving Sale

I don't know about you guys, but I am one T.I.R.E.D teacher.  Between eating all the delicious food and countless hours of shopping, I am exhausted.  But I am very thankful that I had these days off to enjoy with my friends and family.  Plus, I'm getting caught up on some much needed house work.  Ha!

I'm having an after Thanksgiving sale in both of my shops.  The Teacher's Notebook Sale started today and will run through Monday.  No code needed!



My shop will be on sale at Teacher's Pay Teachers beginning on Monday and ending on Wednesday.  Enter code CMT12 at checkout.

{Thanks so much to The 3AM Teacher for creating this cute button!}

Happy Holidays Friends!  
Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving Break. 

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods