Sunday, December 2, 2012

I {Heart} December

December is HERE!  
There are too many reasons to name why I love this month sooooo much!  My classroom is gearing up for the holiday season.  We've been busy with phonics, phonics, and more phonics.  Afterall, it is the basis for reading and well the kids love hands-on phonics activities.  I created this freebie for you to use as well to get the kids focused on word work while still enjoying holiday activities.  Click on the pic to get your word work freebie.




My students are preparing for a musical that they will be performing next week.  The music is very energetic and uplifting that I find myself singing the songs in the shower.  I just can't get them out of my head.  



Oh and....Our Donor's Choose Project was fully funded this weekend!  
What a great Christmas present to my class!!!  I can't wait to tell the kids tomorrow.



Happy December to all of you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods