Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Time Chaos Plus A Letter of Invitation

WHOA, the past week has been crazy busy!  I only expect it to get even more chaotic leading up to Christmas Break.  My class has been rehearsing for their Christmas musical everyday as mentioned in the past post.  This week we rehearsed everyday and have 4 performances this week, two on Thursday and two on Friday.  Try fitting in Core Curriculum with this going on and you have one EXHAUSTED teacher.  Though I have to boast that my students are singing, dancing, and memorizing their lines very well.  I can't wait to share the pictures with you next weekend.  Our fabulous art teacher created the backdrops out of foam insulation and they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Here are the letters of invitations that my students wrote to invite their families to the show.  We turned them into presents by gluing the bow on top and designing the construction paper using oil pastels.  Oooooh I love me some oil pastels!  (side note: I have the bow template to share, but left it on my desktop at school.  I'll post it Monday if you would like to use it)



I'm taking my daughter to Disney On Ice TODAY!  She loves everything Disney.  I can't wait to see the joy and excitement on her face!  Happy Sunday Friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods