Monday, August 5, 2013

Let the organization begin...

I just had to write a quick post about an amazing deal.  I know YOU have seen the really pretty rainbow rolling storage carts online or in a store.  They are usually priced in the $50 plus range.  Well, one of my sweet teacher friends recently purchased one from Sam's Club for half the price.  That's right folks, $25!  Since I had my eye on one for a while I decided to run to Sam's Club and buy one for myself.  I put it together in less than 10 minutes and I am in love!!!!



In other news, I have been slacking soooooo much this summer!  I actually traveled to Florida and Texas to visit family.  It was a much needed break from the chaos that is my life.  I just got back this week and am feeling a little overwhelmed with the start of the school year.  I start back with teacher work days next week.  When do you start back?

Just so you can see all the fun-filled times we had on vacation this summer, I want to give you a peek at some pics my family took.  I know this is more personal than teaching, but i love for all of my readers to really get to know me as something other than just a "teacher".
Me and My Sweet Sydnee

 Granny and Sydnee

Cousin Vivian and Sydnee horseback riding


I hope to be back later this week with some other things I am putting together to prepare for this year.  Until then, be blessed!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods