Wednesday, July 1, 2020

It's been a while...


I've been away for quite some time.  I've had many things happen in the past few years that definitely took my attention away form the blog.  I moved to Germany and returned to Texas.  I had a baby while in Germany and was that a surprise.  I've bought two houses and moved from Dallas to Abilene.  I went from teaching 2nd grade, to 3rd grade, back to 2nd grade, and now Kindergarten.  Yep and it all was worth it!  I hope that I can refocus and keep up with this blog.  I still create resources and other things to use, and plan on sharing all of those ideas on here again.  So, stay tuned and know that I'me very grateful you've stuck around for this long.

1 comment:

  1. Wohh precisely what I was looking for, thanks for putting up. “Be nice to everyone on your way to the top because you pass them all on the way down.” by Fred Hufnagel, Sr..
    Aw, i thought this was a really nice post. In concept I must place in writing such as this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a great article… but what things can I say… I procrastinate alot and also by no indicates seem to go carried out.
    it does not take too long to learn good piano playing if you have a good piano lesson,,
    A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing slightly analysis on this.


    Read More: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods