Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekly Spelling Tic-Tac-Toe

Spelling ideas are always a task to come up with.  I have seen many Tic-Tac-Toe games for spelling, but I wanted something easy and simple and I mean way simple.  I love giving students choices when it comes to completing spelling homework.  Last year, I created a monthly spelling ideas page, but it was a task to come up with new ideas each month and consumed so much paper.  Thus, I wanted something more consistent that students could choose from for the entire year.  I wanted to share this Tic-Tac-Toe Homework page.  I give weekly homework on Monday in my class and I don't see the homework folders until Friday.  Instead of inserting a new page and using too many papers each week, I will put this in a page protector that stays in their folder all year.  No need to color in each square to form a tic-tac-toe.  I don't know about you, but there is already a growing pile of paperwork for me.  Here is my template if you would like to pick up a copy for yourself.  Click on the picture.




That's all I have guys!  
I haven't had a moment to breathe these first 2 weeks of school.  
Hopefully, things start to slow down a bit.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods