Sunday, January 20, 2013

nearpod

Have you ever heard of "nearpod"?  Since our school received our iPads, we have been training each month on different apps to enhance learning.  Recently, we had a training in "nearpod".  It is an interactive app that allows the teacher to create pdfs on certain concepts and upload them.  Then, you add polls, quizzes, videos, etc.  The teacher begins the presentation and the students log on using a specific code on their iPads.  The interactivity and engagement begins!

I created this one to train our teachers at our school.  Note:  These are only slides and are missing the inetractive quizzes, polls, and videos.  If I could share the nearpod file with you I certainly would.  However, I haven't upgraded to the $10 a month membership yet.

 Poll- Have you ever used nearpod?

 Video: How nearpod works!
 Video-nearpod in the classroom

 Quiz: What have you learned?

For more info about nearpod, click HERE.

I can't wait to start using this with my students!  I'll share some pics and videos soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods