Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can't believe I am late on this one!

I am never LATE for anything, but Valentine's Day has just crept up on me this year.  I have to admit, I am not a fan of this holiday.  I think love should be cherished everyday of the year!


So, here I am trying to figure out last minute ideas for my students to create their bags.  I ended up creating this heart inspired "Puppy Love" template to use.  The idea came to me because one of my sweet students has 5 or is it 6, dogs.  She always shares cute and funny stories about them.  Thus, Puppy Love was born!  I am a huge dog lover as well.  This will be perfect.  Pics to come tomorrow after we complete our bags.   I RUFF You!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods