Friday, February 10, 2012

I've Only Just Begun...

A BIG welcome to my new teaching blog!  I have been wanting to create a blog for the loooongest, but as a teacher, just couldn't find the time.  Imagine that?  I am excited about this new journey I am on and I hope to be able to update it often.  Maybe twice a week.  For now, we are in the month of February and that means we are super busy with so much (testing, progress monitoring, etc.).  For February being the shortest month, there sure are way tooooo many holidays.  Hey, I'm not complaining.  We're having fun incorporating all the celebrations with many activities!

On to my crazy new blogger post...I have been trying to figure out how to make a super cute background for about an hour.  For now, this will suffice.  It's very cute, but I may need some more COLOR.  If you walked into my classroom you would totally understand.  I also like to shake things up.  So, if you see a different background tomorrow, don't.be.surprised! Ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods