Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wacky Wednesdays

Today, I feel like I didn't get anything accomplished.  Do you have days like that?  My student teacher did a wonderful lesson using Dear Mr. Blueberry.  It was about Fact vs. Fiction.  The kids loved their group activity and integrating Science with Language Arts by creating a fold-able that we found on TeachersPayTeachers.  I <3 TpT!  The students were engaged.  I was so busy observing and taking pictures, I lost track of time and the next thing I knew it was lunch time.  Then, about an hour later we were packing up to go home (Early Dismissal!).  Next, we had a staff meeting and a make and take.  My grade level made some fun working with word activities, BTW.  I left work and got to the lovely dentist's office only to wait about an hour.  I didn't mind...I love Amanda the receptionist.  She is a party in a bag.  I'm not going to go into full detail about my dentist visit, but the new Dentist was a complete HOTTIE, no joke.  He looked like he just stepped off the set of Y&R.  Whew!   I finally got home, after grocery shopping and have worked on some things for an upcoming lesson.  Thus, it has been a very long, but good DAY!  I am blessed!

Puppy Love Bags!  They turned out very cute!  
My students are so creative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods