Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Freckle Juice

That's what the talk is about in my classroom.  We are giving our brains a super workout by using Bloom's to really think about the book.  My students predicted and made text-to-self and text-to-text connections today.  We had some really in-depth discussions relating the book to ther books we have  read.  Tomorrow we will finish Chapter 4 and the students will complete the Remembering and Understanding portions.  I hope that we will completely finished by the end of the week.  This way we can anakyze, evaluate and create a fun new recipe of juice.  I can't wait to post the recipes.  This novel unit is posted on TpT.  Just click the link below and enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods